Detail Makeover Brow Pencil and Mascara

by - May 01, 2018

Another great drugstore find from yet another great local brand.

I already have two of their liquid lippies, which you've probably seen in my BeautyMNL Haul and actually, the brow pencil here is a repurchase.  You'll find out why in a sec.  😉

Detail Makeover's products are very affordable and the selection is quite nice as well.  It's one of those kiosks that I often visit whenever I'm in the drugstore.


I thought of getting both of my brow necessities from the same brand.  So far, I'm loving the combo!  And they work well on their own too.

Eyebrow Pencil


I got this for only 119 php.  It comes with a good brush - perfect size and not-so hard bristles.  

Unlike other brow crayons or pencils, this one has a waxy formula so it kinda tames unruly hair in place.


You can do natural-looking brows with this one, but if you're into detailed outline, you might need an angled brush and brow powder.  

The pencil comes in 3 or 4 other shades.  I just opted for Blonde - the lightest color.

Brow Mascara


For only 199 php, you'd get a brow mascara that could last for months.  Well, that's unless it doesn't dry down.

I got the shade Light Brown.  The color options are the same with the pencil.


This brow mascara comes off very tinted.  I could actually use it on its own to fill in my brows when I'm in a hurry.  

The box doesn't say that it's waterproof but it could last all day, so that's good.  The pencil doesn't smudge easily as well.


When applying, you have to be very light-handed to avoid having too much product on or else, it could be difficult to blend out.

It creates tinted, soft-looking brows - just exactly how I want mine to be.  Yay!  😚


If you have thick brows, the mascara could work just fine.  On the other hand, the pencil would suffice for those with very thin and sparse brows.  It won't be able to fake strands though.


You can find Detail at Watson's and Landmark or you can shop here.


What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?