Detail Refreshing Makeup Remover

by - June 18, 2017

In my BeautyMNL haul video, I mentioned that I got a freebie because of the liquid lipsticks that I bought from the brand Detail.  In case you don't know, it's a local brand that sells really affordable makeup products.  You can find them in Trinoma or online.

This costs 245 php for 150 ml, but on BeautyMNL, it's only 175 now.  Go grab one if you're running low on makeup remover!


Apart from the packaging, something is written in Hangul too so I initially thought it was a Korean product.

It has a nice soapy, floral scent.  The formula is similar to those makeup removers that have like floating oil, so you need to give it a good shake first.  I didn't notice it immediately because it is colorless.


It can really remove all of my makeup even waterproof ones and the tough liquid lipsticks I wear.  I find that it leaves a silky surface, almost greasy but there's no film of oil whatsover.  My skin would just feel really soft.

So far, it hasn't irritated my eyes and skin as well.  It also feels refreshing just like the name says.  


Overall, I would really recommend this makeup remover for its price, quality of packaging and simply because, it gets the job done while making your skin still moisturized.  I'm enjoying it!  😊

The post about their liquid lipstick (I have 2 shades) will be up soon.  I actually wanna try their blushes coz I heard they're great.


I also encourage you to support more homegrown brands.  #lovelocal

What do you think?

Like Detail on Facebook.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?