BEAUTYMNL Haul + Review

by - January 23, 2017

I'm very happy to share with y'all my first collaboration this year!

So I've teamed up Beauty MNL for yet another haul and to spread the news about this amazing online beauty source.  In the video, I talked about the site and other things that could be helpful for my fellow online shopping fanatics.


But before I ask you to click that play button, allow me to give a HUGE thanks first to Beauty MNL team for this wonderful opportunity.  Now, even though this is a project with a brand, please know that this is not a sponsored video.  They didn't pay me to do this and I partially spent my own money.  What I said was purely based on my shopping experience and I'm just being 100% honest with you, guys.  #StayReal

Now that it's all cleared up, let's start watching, shall we?

Click here for the video!


Even if there are hundreds of products on the site, I was still able to shop and pick the ones that caught my interests with ease.  Looking at my loot, I was surprised that most of the items are from homegrown brands.  And of course, I had to get my dose of K-beauty.  😄


Is it just me, or you also love looking at the Best Seller section first before browsing per category?  Haha!  😊

Specially when I'm still unsure about which ones to buy or if I just need to add a few ones to my cart to let's say, qualify for the free shipping or something like that, I would make sure to go through the top rated product list.

Good thing, BeautyMNL.com has that!  



They also have this BeautyMNL Awards series that showcases all crowd or BeautyMNL squad-favorites under makeup, skincare and other categories for 2016.  If the product has that badge, you bet that's a good one.

If you wanna see the lists, here are the links.



Another section to check out on the site is their online magazine called Bloom.

They do a rundown of weekly favorites, share beauty tips and trends and more.  The series that I love to check out often is Budget Buys, wherein they feature drugstore/more affordable dupes of high-end products.

Are you team splurge or team save?  😃


They also threw in a few freebies to your cart for every purchase.  I actually got 2 full-sized products!  So generous!

If you want to read more info, here's the link to their FAQ page.  All important details are there from payment, delivery, returns, etc.

After your shopping spree, I suggest that you write a review and let other beauty junkies know what you love about the products you've tried to earn credits.  Yay! 👍

Products I Mentioned

Click on the product name for the links.

COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (963 from 1,070 php)

I've heard that this one's a cult-favorite. 

DETAIL Refreshing Makeup Remover (175 from 245 php but I got it for FREE)

I guess the liquid lipsticks are super long-lasting that they had to give me a free makeup remover.  Hihi.  I did a quick demo on the video.  😆


There so many shades to choose from!  


I've already started using this and I must say, the moisture is strong with this one! 😉


 Similar to mask sheets, this comes in many variants.  Has anyone of you tried this?


It's really good to have an all-around small buffer brush like this one.  I'm using it to blend concealer on the under eyes and pimple spots, to do a little bit of shading on the sides of the nose and sometimes, to buff eye shadow too!


To nail that blinding highlight, you gotta have the right tool! 


Stain Alive!  Stain Alive!  Ah ah ah ah!  Stain Aliiiiiveeee!

The color is kinda unique for a lip tint so I picked it up.  Not to mention, it's below 100 php.  Need I say more?

CREAMSILK  Dry Rescue Conditioner (141 php but I got it for FREE)

Yep, you can also get the basics from the site.


That's all!  Thanks for watching!  Don't forget to show some love by hitting the like and subscribe button.

Start your shopping spree now!  Don't forget to sign up to receive news about their promos.  Currently, they have this "Take Me to Tokyo Raffle" and you still have time to join!  Click here to read more about the mechanics.

If you have already tried shopping on BeautyMNL.com, let me know what are your must-try products.  




your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?