Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light

by - October 19, 2016

I really wanted to take a break from drugstore and Korean brands but I just had to get my hands on this talk-of-the-town, beauty junkies' all-time favorite concealer.  I heard a lot of good things about this baby and since it launched, it became a holy grail item of beauty bloggers/Youtubers.

Some even said that this is a dupe of Nars Creamy Radiant concealer, which is also another crowd favorite.  I haven't tried it though.  I was able to only swatch when I dropped by at their counter in Rustan's.  I remember being amazed by how creamy it is, just what its name says.


I got the shade Light (top).  The other one in the picture is Sand but I'm not using it.  It's for sale!  Haha!  Let me know if you like to try it!  Still sealed!

I bought these from Amazon for about 6 or 7 dollars along with the Fit Me foundation but it got sold immediately when I posted it online.

Oh!  By the way, here's the link to my Shoppee account.  Feel free to browse my product catalog.  Hihi!

https://shopee.ph/shop/7417922/



The packaging is simple but I like the sponge on the tip of the wand.

Yes, it is indeed creamy and it blends beautifully.  You can use any tool to apply it - brush or sponge.  You can even use your fingers.

It doesn't smell too "glue-ish" too.


Now, let's talk about coverage.

I think if they put this in a bottle with a pump and sell it as a foundation, it would also be a hit.  I said that because it it has a foundation-like, medium to heavy coverage.  It can cover dark circles and blemishes with just a few dabs.


Look at how it evened out my skin tone!

It just wakes my face up and gives it a pretty nice lift.  It also blurs out pores really well.

My eyes here look extra tired because I didn't get a good sleep but still, it made me look more human.  Haha!

Underneath, I'm only wearing here Maybelline Pore Eraser and I set my entire face with L'Oreal BB Veil Powder.


I get very minimal creasing on the under eye area and it's almost unnoticeable.

Aside from the great coverage, I also love the finish - demi-matte with a natural glow.


I'm always down for any concealer that's perfect for no-foundation, no-BB-cream days.  This one definitely makes your skin look flawless because it can cover any imperfections.  If you need extra coverage, it also pairs nicely with any base.

What do you think?  Have you tried Fit Me concealer?  Did you like it too?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?