EO Flexwear Contact Lens in Cinnamon

by - September 15, 2016

Hey guys!  Taking a quick break from work and squeezing a short post for today. :)

So I thought I'd share the pair of contact lenses I got a few months ago.  Actually, I don't know if this is necessary because you have probably seen me wearing them many times already but anyway, here's a closer look.


I'm not anymore into circle lenses because I want something more natural.  I now look for 14 mm lenses and based on my experience, this size is the most comfortable to wear.

I tried a brand from Executive Optical called Flexwear.  They have a lot of color options so go check them out if you're planning to buy a new pair as well.


Unfortunately, they didn't have stocks of lenses that are good for 1 year.  This brand is only good for 3 months but I got mine with a discount so I was like, "okay, I think that's reasonable".  Original price is 650 php.


These are soft, graded contact lenses.  Depending on the EO branch, you can get yours on the same day if there color/style you want is available.  If not, they still have to order it for you and it would take around 3 days.

So yes, these have expired already so I threw them away.  I got a new pair and that's what you'll see on my succeeding posts.

Wait.

Oh right!  You can already see me wearing them on my latest mascara review.  :)


What do you think?



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?