HAUL | February 2016 + Althea Unboxing!

by - March 27, 2016

Good news, I'm resuming the monthly haul series!  Bad news, I might skip a month again because I included some March items here.

I filmed this on March 6th, the day when I shopped for the Landmark items.  After that, the only things that I've purchased were some I-don't-need-these-but-they're-cool Daiso stuff and a pair of new black shoes.  So, give me some more time to get additional products.  Okay?


Anyway, as mentioned in this post's title, I did my first unboxing!  And the box is from Althea, a new online shop that sells a variety of affordable Korean cosmetics.  I talked about everything you need to know about the site from shipping to payment modes and more.

Enjoy!


Product List

St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Scrub (205 php)
I found another way to use this scrub!  I will talk about it on the product review post.


Maybelline Creamy Matte in Mesmerizing Magenta (299 php but bought at 199 php)
I'm wearing this today and so far, I'm loving the velvety texture.  Nice one, Maybelline!


Fashion21 Double Up Mascara (225 php)
This makes me wanna explore the world of local drugstore makeup more!  I know it's too early to tell, but this might steal Maybelline Rocket Volume's #1 spot in my favorite mascara list.


Landmark False Eyelashes (39.75 php)
A good pair of falsies doesn't need to be expensive!  I need to film a new makeup video soon so I can try these.

Landmark Eyelid Stickers (59.75 php)
Sometimes, I get uneven lids and it's really annoying.  I don't know how and why.  It's weird.

Does it happen to you too?  


Priva Intimate Wash (149 php for 150 ml and 69 php for 60 ml)
The perfect care every lady needs.  Thank you so much again, Priva!


ELF Eye Widener Pencil in White (1 usd)
The actual crayon easily breaks and it doesn't apply very evenly so far.  Maybe after I sharpen, it would get better.


ELF Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast and Party (3 usd)
I'm not into glittery eye makeup but we'll see.  How about a "party glam" makeup?


ELF Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (3 usd)
Even though it didn't work as a bronzer, at least I got a new eye shadow!


Monte Skincare Luxury Perfumed Soap With Intense Whitening Solution (180 php - full-sized)
D&G Light Blue scent all over the body?  I won't say no to that!

Nippon 
Nippon Cleansing Sponge x2 (10 php)
Nippon Eyebrow Razor Kit (60 php)
Nippon Round Sponge x2 (40 php)

Here's a one-stop shop for all of your beauty tools need!


Althea Order

Etude House Sunprise Daily (400 php)
Like I said, I've already tried a small sachet of this before so I'm quite sure this would really work on me.  No breakouts please!

Etude House Play 101 Pencil #1 (270 php)
So far, I'm having mixed feelings about this eyeliner.


Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea 70 Emulsion (450 php)
I must say, this moisturizer is really affordable for its size.  Even if I use it twice a day, I think this would last at least two months.


Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder (240 but got it for free)
My backup powder!  Imagine my glee when I got it for free!

Dae bak Althea!


Now, it's time to share some of my favorite things for the month of February.

Food - Asado siopao haha!
Beauty - Banila Co's It Radiant CC Cream
Music - Youth by Troye Sivan, Paano Ka Magiging Akin by True Faith and Sugar by Robin Schultz
Recently Watched - Allegiant, but we didn't like it that much.  
Now Craving - a slice of S&R's Shrimp & Garlic pizza... okay, make it two

That's it!


Let me know if you've tried ordering from Althea.  What did you get?  


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?