Caronia 3-Step Hand & Foot Care System

by - October 25, 2015

I no longer go to nail salons to have my feet pampered.  I figured, it's just costing me at least 200 php every month.  Sometimes, twice a month.  So, in order to save up a little, I do my pedi at home.  And thanks to Caronia, I can now treat myself for an indulging foot spa too because of their 3-step hand and foot care kit!


Initially, I thought it would be very tiresome to do that whole hand and foot pampering thing and most likely, you'd just end up feeling unrelaxed because you're doing the task yourself.  But surprisingly, I enjoyed it.

All of these three products have the same scent.  It's not exactly green tea.  I think it's more of a herbal-ish fragrance.  Something that you'd probably smell in a spa.  I love it so much and especially how it fills my room with that relaxing, therapeutic aroma.  Talking about setting the mood for a hand and foot spa!

Revitalizing Soak & Wash


A luxurious blend of Green Tea fragrance, soothing menthol and skin-softening Dead Sea Salt. Cleanses, soothes and softens hands & feet.

This one's my favorite!  If you're not in the mood to do the all the scrubbing but your feet badly need some TLC, all you need is to mix this in warm water and soak those abused toes in.  You can even do it while watching TV!


After 10 to 15 minutes, my heels felt softer and smoother.  Yep, just like that.


Renewing Scrub


A gentle exfoliating mix of apricot seeds and white wax beads and the calming infusion of Green Tea fragrance massage oils and menthol. Exfoliates dead skin cells and eases tired hand & foot muscles. It’s tough on rough spots like the heels but it’s also gentle on your hands.

This baby reminds me of St. Ives Apricot Scrub minus the scent.  It can't completely remove stubborn, tough skin but it helps get rid of cracked heels as it makes those areas smoother.


I prefer rinsing my feet with the same soak+water I used and just towel-dry my feet after.  

The beads are not too fine nor too large so it also gives a nice massaging touch as you rub it on.


Nourishing Creme


A nourishing mix of Panthenol combined with soothing Green Tea fragrance. Smoothens and hydrates hands and feet.

Your cuticles might thank you for using this.  

This one is perfect to apply to cap off your foot-spa-at-home sesh.  The formula is not too sticky and it dries fast while leaving a good amount of moisture.


And again, the scent is so calming.  Sometimes, I use it just to spread the fragrance all over my room.


All of them are available in 200 and 500 ml as well at a very affordable price.  Go check them out!

What do you think?

Like Caronia on Facebook and visit their website for info. 


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?