LOOKBOOK - My Sunday Mood

by - June 28, 2015





Today has been very unproductive.  Well, at least I was able to clean my brushes and finish a blog post.  *sigh

All I want to do right now is to stay in my bed, watch movies and catch up with TV series.  So yea, that's my usual #sundaymood.


Let's just talk about the outfit, shall we?

There's only one dress left from the Ladylike collection that I haven't shared yet.  I can't help but feel sad knowing that this set would be the last one from The Chic Closet (only for now, guys).  I'll definitely miss the photo shoot and all the preparations.


Anyway, I decided not to sell this dress and just keep it in my closet because I really like it so much!  The combination of materials is unique and the fit is amazing.  My only gripe is the length as it's a bit short, but I think I can deal with that.



What do you think?

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

Have a nice week ahead! 

Check out this song by Tamar Braxton.  Perfect for a rainy Sunday night.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?