Hair Video - Soft Curled Ends

by - April 05, 2015

Hey, guys!   Here's an easy hairstyle you can create using a flat iron.  Yep, you can make soft curls using a hair straightener.  That's possible!  I'll show you how.


I just usually tie my damp hair into a bun to achieve wavy hair, but other times (when I feel that I have all the time in the world), I use my flat iron.


Here's how I do it.

1) Make sure your flat iron is super hot for better curls.
2) Take small sections.  Thick sections are harder to curl.
3) Starting from the middle, CLIP, TWIST once and DRAG downwards.
4) Apply hairspray for extra hold.



Easy right?  In just 5 to 10 minutes, you can create these pretty bouncy ends.  This is perfect with medium and long hair as well.


I know you guys have seen this technique and style already from many Youtube tutorials, but I still thought of sharing my version of it, because I wanted to make it look easier.  I hope this helps!

You can take this look to the next level by doing a half-pony, braid and more.


I think this hairstyle will look 10 times better when paired with a very sweet and innocent makeup look.

Go ahead and try it!


P.S.
This is my 1st hair video!  I have several tutorials in mind but I have to postpone those plans a bit as I wait for my camera.  Yep, I'm about to buy my own camera!!  Finally!!!  As always, I just used iPhone camera to film this and as expected, poor quality and bad lightning.  Some of the clips could not be imported as well.  Bummer. 




What do you think?


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?