Sample Stash - Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Sunscreen SPF 50

by - December 04, 2014

No words can describe how busy I am, but I still want to publish even just one post for this week, so please forgive me if this one's a shortie.




Today's featured sample is from Etude House and it's called Sunprise Must Daily.

It's basically a daily sunscreen but with a whopping SPF 50+, same with the one I'm currently using.



Here's the photo of the actual product size.

Even though there's the word "SUMMER" in the label, you don't need to wait for that season before applying sunblock.  I know most of us only buy one whenever there's a beach trip or something.  So let me remind you again that it's a necessity when you go out!  I always recommend using a product that has at least SPF 35.


What I love about it:

  • lightweight - feels like a moisturizer for me
  • perfume-ish scent - might be a watchout for some though



  • no greasiness or stickiness
  • dries up pretty fast


  • watery texture
  • does not mess up with makeup


  • no irritation
  • doesn't boost oiliness


Here's how it looks like under a think layer of BB cream.  


It doesn't produce a white cast.

sorry for my puffy bags, no concealer :(

Here's how it looks like after setting everything with powder.

 

With flash, it still looks okay.  

I would like to try and buy the full-size version!  I'm impressed by the texture and how it feels like you just applied moisturizer.

What do you think?

Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, it's look good! Thanks for review~
    So, it's good for oily skin, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?