LOOKBOOK - Under Your Spell

by - December 14, 2014














Maxi dresses, especially the flowy ones always add an ethereal feel.  I love the lightweight, airy ones which are usually made of chiffon fabric because for me, maxi pieces are made for comfort dressing.  I also prefer going for an effortless look with it so that's why for this outfit, I wore a very comfy pair of flat sandals.  I opted for a casual, kinda dress-down vibe to complement the stripes at the top.  This dress has a garterized waist and it fits every body frame as well.



The length is slightly below the knees on me and it's perfect because sometimes, floor-length maxis tend to make you look shorter.  But of course, it still depends on how you'd style it

.  

What do you think?

Maxi Dress from The Chic Closet

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,




You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?