FRIDAY Flashback - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - December 05, 2014


How's your December so far?  I'm feeling a bit excited (and stressed at the same time).  Maybe it's because of the parties and all of the social gatherings I'd be attending.  But since there's still work, a lot of it, I'm trying to juggle everything and find time to do other important things.  

The Christmas shopping part on the other hand is a bit scary though.  I can't imagine how heavy the traffic would be in the coming weekends.  Have you started your holiday list?  Anyway, good luck to us!

Feel free to browse my posts for the past 2 weeks!  Stay tuned for more reviews next week!  #iknowyouwantit

Let's also keep in touch on Instagram and Facebook!  Links are on the right side. 

Happy weekend!








your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?