LOOKBOOK - Wrapped Up

by - August 03, 2014




















It's been almost a month since our Boracay trip and I can't help but miss the place.  It makes me wanna put #sepanx and #takemeback in every photo caption.  

Do you like my bikini top?  It looks very unique and dangerous at the same time.  HAHA!  When I first saw it, I wasn't sure if and how it would stay in place.  The fit was fine but I still couldn't shake off the thought of playing peek-a-boo with my... you-know-what.  Luckily, it didn't let me down.  I even got to play volleyball without experiencing a wardrobe malfunction.  

I paired it with my neon skater skirt.  I love the color combination.  Too bad, I have no picture wearing the complete swimsuit. :(

This is definitely my fave bikini top.  I wouldn't think twice of wearing it again and again.  

What do you think?

Bikini Top from @rannventureph
Skater Skirt from The Chic Closet (we're giving away FREE skater skirts for every purchase of any available item in our Chic Fusion collection!!  Hurry!)
Sling Bag from Mango
Shades from Sunnies Studios

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

P.S.
Thanks to Ydhoy for my photos! <3



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?