Just In! - Lipstick, Scrub, Mask and Toner

by - May 10, 2014

A few skin care products and a new lippie for today's post...


I'm trying out a new toner and I chose Neutrogena this time.  The insane heat makes my pores go wild.  Argh!  I hate it.  That's why I looked for something that would help clean and unclog them. 

For sure you noticed a people's fave on the above photo.  Yep, that's St. Ives Apricot Scrub.  Classic.  I picked the smaller tube so I could try it out without spending more money right away. The size is travel-friendly too.

I'd like to pamper my skin because I noticed that it's not in it's best condition.  It's getting oilier and ickier.  Gah.  I don't want to suffer any longer so, I bought a mask sheet.  Time for my good ol' facial routine!  

It's my first time to try a product by Nature Republic.  Hopefully, it would rejuvenate my beaten skin.

Lastly, new Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick from Mami Joy straight from the US.  Thank youuuuu!  Stay tuned for the separate post if you want to see the color.  HAHA!  

I missed doing the quickie update portion.  Here it is.

Currently Loving:  Sweet potato or orange camote.  Sometimes, I substitute my dinner with baked sweet potato wedges.  Yummo!

My LSS:  Ooh, I have a lot!  Here's a part of my playlist.

Ain't It Fun by Paramore
Latch by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith
Find You by Zedd feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant
Girls by 1975

Recently Watched:  My Love From Another Star.  It's a Korean rom-com drama about an alien who fell in love with a top Hallyu star.  

ABSpiration Update:  Blogilates' May workout calendar is called #ahMAYzing.  Due to my crazy work schedule, my most convenient time to follow it is every weekends.  :(

Craving For: Crispy lechon skin!!


Before I end this post, I want to greet every mom, mama, nanay, mommy, eomma  in the world, Happy Mothers' Day!!!


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?