Beauty Board - Green and Gray Eyes + Raspberry Lips

by - April 20, 2014

I tried another makeup look for my #sisterswedding so that means, another Beauty Board post. Yay!  But unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos while I was doing it because we were all in a hurry!  We arrived around 8AM and after a quick breakfast, we rushed.  Pft.  We didn't even get a chance to rest for a minute.  Talking about crunch time!

Anyway, sharing today some photos annoying selfie of the look.  Eye makeup is a simple combination of green and gray.  As for the lips, I used my EM lippie (a review will be posted soon) which is in a raspberry color.    


To accentuate the eyes more, I put on false lashes.  


Soft curls for le hair!


Actually, I tried pairing the eye makeup with a soft/nude pink lips too.  




What do you think?

Just a quick #fotd post.

Anyway, Happy Easter!




your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

1 comments


  1. I'm going to assume that you are a student because that website can be beneficial to anyone who needs information about management. You must use this exchange as well as the consumer behavior assignment writiing help service in your investigation. I appreciate you giving me this knowledge. I'm confident that by using this service and participating in this discussion, I'll be able to increase the scope of my managerial knowledge. I'm certain that the Anas service, the discussion, and the abundance of management information resources on this website will help me learn more about the subject.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?