TOUCHDOWN - Cebu 2013

by - January 08, 2014

If you're following me on Instagram (please do! @chixylove HAHA!), for sure you saw some photos already from our quick, but FUN Cebu trip last week.  I'm a fan of #latepost, so you can expect a delay for my FB status, IG post, etc.  Anyway, if you can recall, we were in Cebu and Bohol last year, same date.  This year, I had the chance to be with Kris and his family and got to travel during our holiday break again.


We had zero sleep, straight from the mall the day before, we checked-in around 6AM and had to wait a little longer because as usual, our flight was delayed.  Boo.


From Mactan airport, we went to Alegre Beach Resort located in Sogod.  It took us about 90 minutes.  Kris's sister, Ate Chico will be saying her wedding vows here next month!  Ooh!  I can sense a beautiful beach wedding.  We went here because of the food tasting.



After a power nap, we checked the beach and pool.  No swimming though. :)


Look at the sand!  White and powdery.


They said that the hotel was fully booked, but surprisingly it's not crowded at all.  It's really peaceful here.


They have spa too!


Look at that!


The day after, mall hopping!  From SM Cebu to Ayala Center.


We also dropped by Crown Regency Hotel to check the rooms and unexpectedly, we found Lyca.  Who's Lyca?


Pictorial for 150 pesos!  There's creepy snake too!



The day after, time to go back to Manila to celebrate new year's eve with my family.




See?  I told you.  It's a quick trip but I still enjoyed it.  It felt like my first time!  HAHA!  Thanks again to Mama Ruby, Ate Chico and Kuya Vince!

See you again, beautiful Cebu!  

Ah by the way, who's going to the Sinulog festival?  Gaaaah!  I want to experience that!  So jealous!  HIHI! :D




your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

4 comments

What do you think?