Highlights of my 2013

by - January 01, 2014

Happy new year!!  Hope you had a blast last night!  Here's a post to recap my 2013.  It's been a steady year for me and I'm thankful for that.

It's always good to look back and remember the things that happened, good or bad.  Of course, you know that to do with the bad.  Don't dwell and just learn from them.

I'm so ready to start another year and enjoy my life more than I ever did.  It's so comforting and at the same time, exciting to see "1/1" on our calendars, don't you think?  A fresh start, a whole new shower of opportunities and another chance to be better.


I know this is gonna be an awesome year again!  As long as I'm with the people I love and care the most, every year would be the best!  So 2014, bring it on!  Challenge accepted!


I was able to see and experience the beautiful Cebu and Bohol.  First time!  Big thanks to Kris' family.  I look forward to more travel adventures!  And yea, by the way, I was in Cebu again last Monday.



Need I say more?  You already know how I admire Michelle Phan!  It's like winning the lottery!

Another first!



It's sad because Kris wasn't able to come with me but I still enjoyed because it's my first time going with my best buddies! 


A milestone.  Thanks for your love and support!  It's now at 180!  Woohoo!


A crazy trip with my crazy friends!  HAHA!  



It's my first time to receive freebies for my blog.  Very fulfilling!  Thank you, iWhite!


Nike Bear

Our newest (and cutest) member of the family! 


I may not remember the others but one thing's for sure, even some normal days became highlights and memorable not just because of the good things that happened, but most importantly, it's because of the people I'm with.

Thanks for being a part of my 2013! <3

Bring it on, 2014!



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?