Skin Care 101 - iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream

by - September 11, 2013

I can't stress enough how important it is to keep our skin moisturized.  I know you have a lot of things included in your daily skin care routine and I hope moisturizing is one of them.  However, this could be a little tricky for those who live in a tropical country where the weather tends to be too humid.  The obvious reason - the sticky feeling.  Most of us choose to skip this vital step just to avoid the greasy look.  We are afraid because we think that moisturizers will make our face oily or oilier.  But now, thanks to whoever brought iWhite products to the Philippines because they gave us the perfect hydrating formula.  Check out these cute little potions called Aqua Moisturizing Cream.


When this came last month, I was so happy because this is my 2nd fave among their products.  What's the first you asked?  Of course, its the Nose Pack.  Another thing to be glad about is the new packaging.  Its super cute!  They made it look like blue potion bottles.  Looking forward to see others (facial cream, facial wash, etc.) in this new sachets too!

Let's check out the active ingredients in this magic formula:
  • Mulberry Root Extract - proven to lighten spots and uneven skin tone ; a very good anti-oxidant
  • Panax Ginseng Root Extract - proven to maintain elasticity of skin ; contains anti-aging properties ; helps in regeneration of skin cells
  • Green Tea Leaf Extract - my favorite tea also reduces redness and sun damage ; protects collagen from free radical damage
iWhite ensures that every key nutrient in these ingredients will be absorbed by the skin and the benefits will be totally enhanced with the help of bio-nanotechnology.  

Don't worry.  It won't cause a blue stain on your face.  :)

What I love about it:
  • Natural key ingredients
  • Very affordable - even students can buy the sachet packs
  • Cute packaging - just make sure to place it somewhere safe to avoid leakage ; mine didn't dry out even if I left it open (awesome)
  • Oil-free - perfect for oily skin
  • Water-based - melts easily ; feels like water hence the name
  • Blends easily
  • Absorbed within 10-20 seconds
  • No greasy feeling at all
  • Light scent - I think all of their products have the same scent
  • Lightweight - perfect under makeup
  • Soft and smooth skin after
  • Moisture lasts for hours
  • No breakout - suitable for sensitive skin
  • Paraben-free
  • Has whitening properties - need I say more?
I don't have any negative comments about this moisturizer except that, there's no SPF indicated though it has green tea extract so there could be some sun protection properties.  :)

I apply this after shower and I use my other moisturizer at night and on my body too as lotion.  I prefer that routine because this is not at all sticky, so its perfect to have throughout the day.  

I really encourage you to try this product.  It won't cause any damage because it's very very affordable.  You can start with the sachet and check if it will work for your moisturizing needs.  You don't have to spend a lot on expensive brands because this hydrates amazingly without the hefty price tag.

What do you think?

Like iWhite on Facebook to know more about the brand and where you can find them.  They also share skin care tips!  Very helpful! :)

P.S.
I'd like to thank iWhite again for sending these goodies to me.  I've been a fan since college and being able to try their products for free is something to be happy about.  Yay!  Hopefully, this is not the last.  <3



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your blog is attention-grabbing! Keep up the good work! I really love this.
    vine vera reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is attention-grabbing! Keep up the good work! I really love this.
    vine vera reviews

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?