Just In! - The Balm, St. Ives, Mango and Topshop

by - July 21, 2013

Time to show you guys what I have recently bought.  Well, maybe not too recently.  HAHA!



Let's start with clothes.  Because of all the end of season sale happening here, there and everywhere... I went home with 2 bags from these 2 shops.  

SALE: 995 php

One of the basics you need to have is a cardigan.  I chose black because as always, goes well with everything (even black on black :) HAHA).  Next time, I'll buy peach or cream.

SALE: around 700 php (50% off)

When I saw this leggings with leather panels, I said #shutupandtakemymoney.  :P  Too bad, I got the wrong size, but it's okay because it fits just right.  This will add an "edgy feel" to any look.  Wait for its debut on Lookbook series.  

around 250 php

Moving onto skin care and another essential of course, I got a moisturizer from St. Ives.  I read a lot of good reviews about this product and decided to give it a try.  And besides, it's very affordable for it's size.  So, why not??  Kelan ko kaya mauubos to??  HAHAH!

770 php

Lastly, another addition to my makeup collection.  Nah, I just ran out of face powder, really.  HOHO!  I bought this yesterday from Beauty Bar, Trinoma.  I'm very excited to use Sexy Mama!!  Yay!

As usual, a separate post for each.  Let's see if I could feature the cardigan on my Lookbook series.

That's it!  Talk to you again tomorrow!  Muaaaah!

By the way, I'm planning to do another makeup video.  Any suggestion?



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?