Looking for freshly cooked pasta and brick-oven pizza that will not hurt your budget?
Ravioli is basically a filled pasta served in sauce or even broth. This is cool when you want to break away from your usual spaghetti, macaroni, penne or lasagna.
We ate at Mall of Asia branch. They have two other branches, at Glorietta 3 and Robinson's Place Ermita.
A view inside...
The place was really nice... simple, clean and white. You can even watch how they make your meal from scratch. :)
Before we go to the actual food... a burp guide trademark.. iced tea review. :P They don't have bottomless, just single serving. You can choose between red and lemon iced tea.
I thought its just Lipton Red iced tea, but its not. Its not too sweet compared to Tokyo Tokyo.
Now... for the drooling part. :)
One of their best sellers... (210 php)
- Taste: 5 stars - There's nothing else I can say. Perfect pasta, sauce and filling.
- Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - If I'm not mistaken, there were 9 pieces of ravioli on each serving. Good for sharing! :)
- Value: 5 Stars - Its really affordable. All Ravioli dishes cost 210 php.
Overall: 5 burps
Take a look inside... :) Whew! I still can't get over from that sauce! I bet you'll wipe your bread on that...HAHA! :P
12 inches (280 php)
- Taste: 5 stars - I know this is a simple type of pizza, but I was really surprised how it tasted that good. :) The crust was soft, you'll even love eating it as is. Noticed that black spots? Cooking pizza in a brick oven really has a flavorful effect. The tomato was so juicy and not dry. The basil added a little Italian flavor.
- Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - They serve 12 inch pizza. This can be consumed by 3 tummies at most. :P
- Value: 5 stars - Pizza price varies by flavor. This one is the cheapest, most expensive is the Italian Sausage and Bacon.
Overall: 5 burps
This is making me hungry...HAHA! :P
By the way, they have 5% service charge.
I really recommend Bistro Ravioli. Try to eat here when you're craving for pasta and pizza. Your money will not be wasted. :)
Check out full menu here.
What do you think?
your sweetest drug,