Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner

by - November 12, 2012

When it comes to tight lining my eyes, I prefer eyeliner pencil or black eye shadow.  When I have time and I don't need to rush, I go for liquid eyeliner.  I saw this cream eyeliner from E.L.F. in my Tita's makeup kit and decided to give it a try.


I was a bit skeptical about this at first because cream or gel liners for me tend to really smudge and leave you with raccoon eyes.  Especially for oily skin, when your eye shadow begins to crease, expect that your eyeliner will be a mess as well.  

So, what's with this product from E.L.F.??


Let's start with..

Packaging: We all know that E.L.F. offers very affordable makeup products, but it doesn't mean that they don't give much attention to the packaging.  It doesn't look cheap.

This eyeliner comes with a small angled brush, but I don't like it.  It doesn't help in creating a straight line.  


Intensity: Yep, it's very black and you can pick up the product easily. 


Cream or gel eyeliners may be a little tricky to apply because of the consistency. However, compared to liquid formula when you need a super steady hands, it's more convenient to use.


I have a small crease, so when my eyes are open, the eyeliner is not visible.  I also prefer this than liquid ones because of the somewhat matte finish.    


For a daytime look, I always go for a thin line.  

This cream eyeliner from E.L.F. is really long-wearing.  I tried it and it's there even when I got home from the office.  I also like this because it doesn't smudge.  Really really effective!!  I tried to smear it and it didn't go away that fast (dry).  You have to at least rub it with water.  Of course, using a makeup remover will help you better.

I can't remember the exact price, but I'm sure it's less than 300 pesos.  

You can visit E.L.F.'s official Facebook page here.  They always have online raffles!!! Like their page for more updates.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

6 comments

What do you think?