LOOKBOOK - Going Nowhere Fast

by - October 22, 2012











Yay! Too many pictures this time!  Taken at Midas Hotel... sorry for the bloated tummy!  :P  We then, headed off to Tagaytay for a quick roadtrip.  I really wanted to take home that stone wall for my lookbook posts!!

Midas Hotel has a very nice lobby.  It's not that huge, but I love to stare at those fascinating modern chandeliers and designer bag boxes.

I love this outfit because I was able to finally use colored socks!  I've been looking for pairs to match my boots.  I'm anticipating for a cold December...HOHOHO!  Looks like you're gonna see a lot of this "socks + boots" look.  

Thanks to my teammate, Anela for introducing this online bag store.  Luckily, I was able to buy this when it's on sale.  *tumbling  I'm putting everything in, so I hope it won't break.  

What do you think?

Dress from H&M
Shoes from Payless
Bag from Fab Manila Bags
Belt from Aldo
Socks from Bench
Earrings from Forever21

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

5 comments

What do you think?