Thick Black Eyeliner High-Res Photos

by - April 12, 2012

As promised, here are my high-res photos from the thick black eyeliner video tutorial.  In case you missed it, here's the link.

You'll notice how it looks different when eyes are closed or looking down and when they are open.  Extended eyeliner redefines your eye shape.  That's why this is best for asian eyes or monolids.

Can't smile with braces... :P

Way too pale here... :)


You can also polish the edges of your eyeliner by using cotton swabs with makeup remover.  It helps remove smudges too.  Just be sure to use the water-based one, so you can re-apply makeup easily. 

My chubby cheeks in action...

I don't like my serious face...HAHA!


When applying eyeliner, one tip is to rest your pinky finger on your face or anywhere it lands.  This is the solution for shaky hands!

Serious or smiling face?  Any pick?


For this look, I prefer not to use blush on.  This will make your eyes stand out more.

Thanks to our handy dandy electric fan! :P


Having a thick black eyeliner will somehow camouflage or hide your lashes.  Go ahead and attach some falsies to make it more dramatic!

Getting tired of my face? :P

Here's my Korean pose!  Annyeong! :)

Thanks to Kris for the photos!


P.S.  Noticed my new header?  I prefer it because its pretty neat and it doesn't have my face on.  :P


What do you think?


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the way you did your liner, I wish it looked as good on me as it does on you!

    I'm your newest follower, follow me back?!

    xoxo
    http://instyleopedia.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shivangi! :)
    Followed you back on Bloglovin and Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a beautiful girl!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?