WEEKLY FLASHBACK - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - March 09, 2012

Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - 4 Lip Looks with 1 Lipstick
This video will show you how to make the most out of your favorite lipstick.  Yep, I'll help you how to create 3 more lip looks from a sheer-finish lipstick.  No need to buy different lipstick to achieve this because some other items from your makeup kit will do the trick!  read more...

BURP GUIDE - Chicken Rice and More
I'm excited to share to you our new discovery...

I am not usually seeing this dining spot around the major malls, but it really looked interesting.  The waiter said that the food served here is Malaysian and Singaporean.  And instantly, I remembered the chicken rice meal I ate at Singapore.  read more...




Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - Wet 'n Wild Red Silk Finish Lipstick
To celebrate the International Women's Day, I'm featuring a red lipstick from Wet 'n Wild. :)


IWD is a global event happening every March 8th.  It is a celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women.  I visited Michelle's site (I do this everyday!) and found her post about this very interesting media campaign called Rock the Lips!  She even made a video showing all techniques in wearing a red lipstick.  read more...


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?