BURP GUIDE - Mister Kabab

by - February 09, 2012

If you are like me, often looking for a 24-hour restaurant or food shop... I recommend Mister Kabab as one of the dining spots to try. :)



This branch is located along West Avenue.  You can easily spot this because the place is open, woody and yellow. :P

If ever you're a fan of Mediterranean food, hope you enjoy this post.

First, lets go for their Yogurt and fruit shake.  Don't worry, they were in the same size.  :)  

60 php and 55 php

The Yogurt shake tasted like Yakult that's a bit sour like real yogurt in that sense.  My Ripe Mango shake did not contain milk, I think.  But, its just right.

That was my first time at Mister Kabab, so... what to try???

145 php

My Rating
  • Taste: 5 stars - Served with hot rice and melting butter on top.  Beef was perfectly tender and tasty.  I'm sorry if I did not try this with "mayo"... we're not that good friends. :P  You can really taste the flavor of the meat even if its a bit dry.  I don't know if its normal because of the way its cooked.
  • Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - Actually, its really not bad.  The tomato was grilled...I think, that's why it had some black parts, but its still juicy.  One cupful of rice, two beef sticks and one tomato...prepare your tummy for some action...HAHA!
  • Value: 5 stars - Your 145 php will not go to waste.
Overall: 5 burps

15 php each for Pita Bread and 75 php for Keema

My Rating
  • Taste: 3 stars - I'm not really sure what a super delicious Keema tastes like, but I think its just ground beef with a little more flavor.  Pita bread was not bad at all combined with the Keema.
  • Serving & Presentation: 5 stars - One piece of Pita bread was like a size of a normal plate...and for me, that's over average...HAHA!  Serving of Keema was good for at least 2 pax.
  • Value: 4 stars - This meal was good for a quick meryenda or midnight snack for my case. :P  
Overall: 4 burps

I can't find their website or FB page, but here's their phone number: 489-85-80

They don't have service charge and you can even order some beers for a quick chill out. :)

Try to drop by and let me know what you think. :)


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?