BURP GUIDE - MOCHIKO

by - December 10, 2011

When Michiko ate MOCHIKO... --- Ice Cream Filled Mochi :P



Mochi is a Japanese rice cake molded into shape.  It is usually filled with a sweet center such as red bean paste or in this case, ice cream.


YUM!


A Mochiko costs 70 php.  Their store is located at Cliffhouse Tagaytay, but you can visit them at Mercato, BGC.


I tried Chocolate and Azuki/Red Bean.  Its so addicting and of course, CUTE! *wink


Sorry for the traces... blame my braces! HAHA 


The white covering is almost chewy.  I love the flavor.  Its really perfect for that cold filling.  This is definitely a Japanese way of eating your ice cream.  :P 


MICHIKO posing for MOCHIKO. <3

I really recommend Azuki flavor.  Its not too sweet and it has small red beans.  The chocolate ice cream taste good as well.  

おいしい - Oishi!

I'll definitely go back for more MOCHI!!!  

You can visit their FB Page here, http://www.facebook.com/mochikomochi?sk=wall.

What do you think of the other MOCHIKO flavors?  Tell me, I'll try it too! :)


your sweetest drug,
CHIxyLove

You May Also Like

4 comments

What do you think?